The Xender app has become one of the most popular file sharing due to its speed and example user interface. While this may be so, many don’t really know that there are alternatives. In today’s post, we will be taking a look at 7 best Xender Alternative For Android smartphones. Before we begin, let’s take a look at the app called Xender.
Xender is an app use to transfer or share file between two devices using Wi-fi signal. It works similar to Bluetooth but with better speed and range of WiFi. It is available for Android, iOS and PC. The app comes with so great features, making it one of the best free file sharing app on the internet. It is free and easy to use due to its friendly users IU.
Features Of Xender
Transfer files with flash speed
Imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds! The highest speed can reach 40Mb/s.
Share all kinds of files without restrictions
Transfer anything you want, from documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps.
Free of network connection
No cables, no internet, no data usage! You can transfer files to friends anywhere and anytime.
Send large files without limitation
Sharing photos, music, videos, apps, documents and any other file types of unlimited file size.
Supports cross platform transferring
Simplifies connections of phones & tablets & PC/Mac and supports you to share any files between Android, iOS and Windows operation systems.
Smart phone replication
Smart switch mobile data like contacts, SMS, pictures, music, videos, games and any other files from your old phone to the new one in one simple step.
Enables to view, move or delete files you received and even to make a backup copy whenever you need to clean the phone storage.
Check out connected friends’ mobile apps
Various applications from your friend’s phone will be introduced to your own phone when connected successfully and can be shared by one click.
Satisfy the users’ further operating needs with functions related to transferred files like: opening, installing, uninstalling, deleting, viewing etc.
Slide pictures to share
Smoothly share photos to your friends by sliding.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Vietnamese
Where To Download Xender For Android
The Xender app, is available for Android, iOS and Window phones and PC users. Android users can download the app from Google Play Store, while iOS users can download it via Apply Store, or the Official website.
Best Xender Alternatives
One of the most popular alternatives to Xender app, is the ShareIt app. The app just like Xender, is used to send files by a process known as Wi-Fi direct. It is free, easy to use, and can transfer movies, videos, music, wallpapers and GIFs files.
The app comes with a powerful media player, which helps you manage & enjoy your own videos and music.
Features Of ShareIt
Fastest in the World
- 200 times faster than Bluetooth, the highest speed goes up to 20M/s.
- Transfer files without losing quality.
Transfer All Types of Files
- Photos, videos, music, installed apps and any other files.
Infinite Online Videos
- HD & Selective, Offline watching, Continuously updated
Excellent Video Player
- Support almost all formats, give you Smooth playing experience
Discover Trending Music
- Tens of millions of high quality songs, and thousands of curated playlists. Online & Offline
Elegant Music Player
- Powerful equalizer provides immersive experiences for you
GIFs, Wallpapers & Stickers
- Personalized, Funny, Download & Share
Where To Download ShareIt For Android
ShareIt is available for download on Google Play Store, and you can get it HERE.
This app is best for transferring huge file transfer from one device to another. Wetransfer is another great app for transferring files and data between two Android device. It is free and available for Android, iOS and Mac device.
Where To Download Wetransfer For Android
You can download the Wetransfer app from Google Play Store.
This is another free sharing app that supports all platforms. Zapya works by sharing files using QR codes. The app allows users to share files like music, movies and many more from Android, iPhones, and PC without using Wi-Fi or mobile data. It is easy to use and supports 20 languages.
Features of Zapya
- Discover and watch the hottest short videos shared by other users.
- Backup and easily transfer all of the files on your old device to a new one. To use this feature, you must grant permission to access call log (CALL_LOG prompt) and to read phone state (READ_PHONE_STATE prompt).
- Chat and share media with friends nearby without having to use Internet or data.
QR Code Sharing
- Use QR codes to connect devices and share files! It makes life so much easier.
Group Sharing & More
- Not only can you share files with multiple people, you can also chat together using the instant messenger feature and see what your friend’s phone’s camera sees on your device using the remote camera feature.
Install All Option
- Got a new phone and just want to install all of the popular apps or your saved apps? Copy the APK files from another phone or PC to the new phone. Go to “Local”, then “Files”, and then to “Apps”. Select all of the apps you want to install and then simply click “Install All”. It saves time!
Mac & PC Support
- Use your phone to backup files to your Mac or PC and use it as a wireless mouse when you are giving a presentation (PPT, etc.).
- Android (versions 4.0 to 9.0）, iOS, Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Windows Phone 8.1 and 10, and Web browser
- English (Default), Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Hindi, Spanish, Arabic, Thai, Burmese, Indonesian (Bahasa), Italian, Vietnamese, Russian, Persian, Tamil, Malayalam, Telegu, Malay, Turkish, Korean, and Portuguese.
Where To Download Wetransfer For Android
Need to download the Zapya file, then head over to Google Play Store.
XShare is another amazingly fast sharing app that can be used to share files and data between for Android smartphones. The app doesn’t require any network connection or traffic.
Features Of XShare For Android
- No network restriction: Share files whenever & wherever
- Fasted in the word: 200 times faster than Bluetooth
- QR code fast matching: The most convenient QR code matching program, gently sweep, finish paired share
- Quick install: Enable quick install to skip frequent confirmation
Where To Download XShare For Android
XShare is free and available for Android users on Google Play Store.
Send Anywhere is a file transfer app that works by using Wi-Fi Direct to transfer data between two devices. The app is capable of transferring files of up to 50GB files at once. The app is free, Easy, quick, and unlimited.
Features Of Send Anywhere
- Transfer any file type without altering the original
- All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
- Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
- Share files to multi-people at once via a link
- Transfer files to a specific device
- Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
The AirDroid app allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac and Linux, wirelessly, for free.
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focused on.
Features of AirDroid
- AirDroid supports transferring all kinds of files in different platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile device, on the same network and even remotely.
- Send music, video, photo, gif, apk, link and all kinds of files you would like to transfer.
Remote access and control (root NOT required)
- Complete remote access and control of your Android devices from Windows, Mac OS, wireless and without rooting.
- Provides secure screen sharing, phone screen recording.
- Remote camera feature can help you see through the lens of both front and back cameras, monitor the environment around the device in real-time.
SMS & Contacts management
- Receive, reply and send SMS messages via AirDroid PC desktop client and Web AirDroid.
- Managing messages and contact stored on your phone.
- Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to your computer. Reply to mobile messages (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Line and Kik) from desktop clients.
Make and Answer calls via PC
- Web AirDroid provide incoming calls review function which allow you accept or reject calls by clicking the mouse. Review missed calls.
- Dialpad even allow you make calls via PC.
Backup & Sync
- Backup photos and videos from phone to computer.
- Share clipboard between phone and computer.
Other phone management features (Web client only)
- Find phone: locate your phone when it’s lost.
- Apps & Media: manage photos, ringtones and videos, upload, install and uninstall apks remotely
Where To Download AirDroid
AirDroid is available for Android users on Google Play Store.
These are some of the best Xender alternatives you can try on your Android phone. You can try them and tell us via the comment box which works best for you.