XNSPY Android spy app’s APK is not openly available on Google Play Store. It is a phone monitoring app that can discreetly spy on a smartphone’s activities. It allows concerned parents and employers to keep an eye on their children and employees, respectively.
It is a great way to spy on Android phone calls, text messages, WhatsApp and other IM apps’ chats, and much more. You can read and view anything on a monitored phone without alerting the phone’s user.
The XNSPY cell phone monitoring software or app is a subscription-based service. The app exists to aid parents in keeping a watchful eye on their kids and employees to monitor their staff using their phones.
The app is already being used by worried parents and businesses from all over the world. Because it is a pioneer in the spying apps industry. The following are some of its prominent phone spying features that you get with its subscription.
Phone Call Monitoring
- Checking call logs. Tracking log details of all calls dialed, received, or missed on the monitored cell phone. It includes the relevant date and time stamps and contact number information.
- Intercepting live calls. The app gives you the functionality of listening in on live calls. Listen to any calls as they are received or dialed over the phone you are tracking.
- Recording phone calls. You can record all calls. So, you can listen to them at a more convenient time for you.
- Top 5 callers and call durations can be viewed for any specified period.
Reading Text Messages
- Viewing all SMS. Text messages that are received or sent using a cell phone service.
- Checking text message details. Such as when a message was sent or received.
Monitoring Social Media
- Keeping track of popular social media apps.
- Allows you to check messages done using social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat, etc.
- View other social media activities.
Tracking IM Apps
- Highly used instant messaging apps are trackable.
- You can monitor IM apps like WhatsApp, Skype, and Viber.
- Read messages and chats on these IM apps. Even keep an eye on the in-app call logs.
GPS Location Tracking
- Tracking phone location and geofencing.
- XNSPY cell phone monitoring software is a good replacement for GPS locators because it gives an equally accurate location of the monitored phone.
- It even saves a location history so you can check where the phone (and its owner) has been over a longer period.
- If offline, the app stores the location history in-app and then updates it to its server when it reconnects with the internet.
Watch List Alerts
- A unique feature to the XNSPY phone monitoring app.
- Allows a hands-off approach to monitoring.
- You can add words, locations, and contact numbers to its respective watch lists to be alerted about any relevant activity on the phone you’re tracking.
Check Internet Activity
- Go through internet browsing history on the phone.
- View bookmarked websites.
- Check the top 10 frequently-visited websites.
- Read all sent and received emails on the default inbox of the monitored cell phone.
- Get access to the Gmail app to check all emails sent or received using it.
Viewing Stored Media
- All media, i.e., images, videos, and audio clips present in the phone’s storage are accessible.
Remote Control Features
- Remotely record sounds in the phone’s background.
- Get remote access to a monitored cell phone’s mic to listen in or record ambient sounds at any time from anywhere.
- Remove all data stored on the phone and completely wipe its memory.
- It’s a way to remotely factory reset a monitored smartphone using the app.
- Remotely lock the phone you’re tracking at any time you want.
- The phone can only be unlocked after entering the app-generated passcode.
- Alerts the user, so don’t use it unless you want the phone’s user to know about your tracking activity.
All of these spying features (remote or otherwise) gather data, which is uploaded to the app’s server.
While you can access it through XNSPY’s:
- All monitoring data is accessible through a web-based control panel.
- As long as you have a working internet connection and a browser on your PC/Laptop, you can monitor your desired phone from any location in the world.
About XNSPY APK v6.3.5
There have been a few additions to the latest XNSPY version. To stay relevant and still be called a pioneer in its field, the spy app has further included the following:
IM Screen Recorder
- Records any IM app when in use on the monitored phone.
- Takes screenshots of the screen after every few seconds.
- The IM app’s screenshots are then uploaded to its server.
Support for Rooted Android Phones
- Previously, WhatsApp was the only instant messaging app that was supported.
- The recent Android OS updates has disrupted the root process, leaving the Instant Messenger monitoring function completely out of order.
- But, now, you can successfully monitor all the popular IM apps such as Facebook Messenger, Skype, Viber, Kik, Tinder, including WhatsApp on all the latest Android-powered phones.
Where and How to Download XNSPY APK v 6.3.5?
You can download the latest XNSPY cell phone monitoring software or app through its official website. But only after subscribing to one of its two packages (Basic and Premium).
The basic version of the app only gives you access to 8 of its spying features. While the premium edition of the app allows you to use all of its intuitive set of functions.
- Application Name: XNSPY Android Spy App APK
- App Version: 6.3.5
- Android Requirement: Android 4.0 and above
- App Size: 7.3 MB
- Developer: XNSPY