Hey Guy, I know I haven’t posted about free browsing stuff for a while now. So today I will be doing all the lovers of that section a solid be sharing with you, the latest blazing Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat currently been enjoy by many. For being a regular visitor to this blog, you are all invited to enjoy this new cheat before it ends.
This cheat is for Nigerians, but we will try to update the blog with other working free browsing cheat from countries such as South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Pakistan and more. Now before we begin, it is very important to note some few things such as;
- This cheat requires a good and stable network connection (i.e. a stable 3G or 4G internet connection without fluctuation)
- The cheat is capable of powering all apps on Android, PC and IOS devices.
- The cheat is not SIM selective
- Two (2) Working Glo SIM
- An N100 airtime
- Stable internet connection
- A good working smartphone with a stable 3G or 4G network
How To Activate The New Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat For Nigeria
- First and foremost, select any of the 2 glo sims and then subscribe to glo night browsing plan by dialling *777#.
- Next, is to share the night plan with the other SIM by dialling *127*01*second number#.
- Turn on your data connection on the second sim which you shared data to and start surfing the net but make sure you don’t exhaust the data before 5:00.
- NOTE: You can also choose to turn OFF your data and turn it ON when it’s few minutes to the expiry time e.g 3:30, 4:33.
- Now after data connection is turned ON around 4:30 you can start browsing, downloading and streaming as you want even when it clocks 5:00 which is the expiry time.
- Shared data mustn’t be exhausted before the expiry time
- You should stop browsing by 12AM – 5AM
- Remember your Glo free browsing is cut off once you turn off your data.
- You can turn off background app to minimize how data is being consumed.
I hope this post was helpful. If you find it useful, please help us share with your friends on social media. Also, do well to drop your comments below.